Do you have what it takes to join Sherpa Kids
A successful Sherpa Kids franchisee is motivated and willing to follow the Sherpa Kids system.
Sherpa Kids programmes are franchised to carefully selected, highly trained culturally diverse, owner-operators who run our programmes as an independently owned and operated small business. But you do not have to work onsite in the business.
Our surveys show that as a franchisee you will succeed because of:
- A willingness to invest your own time and money into your business
- You are not afraid to ask for help
- You are well organised and good with time management and planning
- You are eager to build a successful business that has longevity
- You have a passion for working with children
- You have an eagerness to learn and desire to help others
- Show willingness to put in longer hours initially to get the business started
- Show solid self-discipline, and have family and peer support
- You have the ability to take direction when necessary
If this is you then please get in touch with us today at email@example.com or call John Miles on +353 (0)87 771 8664 – I look forward to speaking to you.