We are currently seeking dynamic, enthusiastic, reliable and creative people for our Out of School Hours Care sites. We currently have positions in the following areas and if you would like to join the Sherpa Kids team please contact your local service provider below.
The Program Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the effective management of the day to-day running of the Sherpa Kids Programme; making certain that all children attending receive optimal care at all times, with a focus on a safe and secure environment delivered through a structured, well balanced programme.
We offer a permanent role 30-35 h/ week, during term time. During holidays, work schedule might be significantly changed.
Working hours: approx.7:30 – 9:00 AM and/or approx.13:30 – 18:00 PM.
Location: Scoil Chaitriona Cailini, Mask Ave, Dublin 5
We offer our staff:
• Opportunity to join an international business in Ireland
• Opportunity to develop professionally both in childcare and also on business management
side, gradually taking over increased responsibilities
• Continuous training and development
• Opportunity to be part of an international team of childcare professionals, liaise and
exchange ideas with colleagues at both national and international level
Qualifications & Qualities required:
• Dynamic, self-motivated and enthusiastic with a commitment to delivering high quality care programmes
• FETAC 6 certification
• Occupational First Aid certification
• Experience in working with children delivering safe and stimulating play. Experience in working with children of 4-12 years is considered an advantage
• Passionate, creative, approachable, adventurous personality
• Strong ethical behaviour
• Excellent Communicator with a good standard of English
• Clear driving license
• Good PC knowledge.
Garda Vetting Check will be required for all staff which will be undertaken following interview.
To apply send CV and cover letter to [email protected]
We are currently recruiting a temporary Programme Co-ordinator in our afterschool service in Clonakilty, Cork. The suitable candidate will be responsible for ensuring the effective management of the day to day running of the Sherpa Kids Programme.
You will make certain that all children attending receive optimal care at all times, with focus on a safe and secure environment delivered through a structured, well balanced programme.
This position is available until January 2019. The ideal candidate will be responsible, enthusiastic with a passion for working with children.
1pm to 6pm. Monday to Friday. Job types: Part-time, Temporary.
Please send CV and cover letter to [email protected]